Shine Project Updates
- If you are able, please park at the School parking lot on the campus, to leave more room for our guests and silver saints in the main parking lot. Thank you!
- The main doors to the Sanctuary will be locked for Encounter. Please park/enter at the school end of the building and enter through the Blue Awning or at the door by the “Orange Floaty Guy”! :)
- The Celebration Center doors are locked, there is no entry or exiting from these doors please plan and park accordingly.
- Kids Min now has secured doors, please be respectful of our staff and volunteers as keeping your kids safe is their priority.
GriefShare Starts February 19!
We meet every Monday @ 7PM - 9PM in Room C.107
Ends on May 20 (no meeting on April 1).
Find help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member, or friend.
Are you new or new-ish to Cornerstone?
Please join us on Sunday February 18th in Room C.111!
Join us March 8-10 for a great weekend of fellowship, awesome speakers, outdoor winter sports, Bible study, games and time to get away from the busyness of life and spend some time with God.
Make sure to invite friends and family to this event!
Student pricing is for ages 12 - 18.
- Prices from January 2 to February 9: Adult $120, Student $60
- Prices from February 10 to March 8: Adult $140, Student $70
T-shirt orders may be limited due to ordering time.
Hotel accommodations are available for $250 for one person for the weekend or $125 each for two people that share a room.
Click the button below to sign up!
Join us on March 16 from 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM in the Student Center to Discover what Cornerstone is all about!
Discovery is our a class led by Cornerstone pastors for learning more about who Cornerstone is and what we believe.
Afterward, you will have the option to join the church as a member. Discovery is also a class to simply gather information about Cornerstone.
Breakfast & lunch will be provided!
We want you to Egg Your Neighbor this Easter!
We've set a goal of sharing the good news with 500 households in our community, which means we have to deliver... 12,000 eggs!
Candy donations are needed right away, visit our webpage to learn more about our vision!
Sunday Classes Winter 2024
Support Care Groups 2024
Wednesday Classes 2024
Pre-Register for ComeUnity Dinners every Wednesday night
ComeUnity Dinners are at Hess Hall every Wednesday evening @ 5:30PM.
Please get the word out to pre-register for weekly meals, this allows the team to best prepare for the evening!
Suggested donation as $7/meal. Those who can afford to give generously will help cover the costs of those who cannot
and 100% of any proceeds will be used by The Ivy Table to feed those in need.