REFRESH is a group to connect moms in the greater Livingston County area.
(Formerly MOPS at Cornerstone EPC)
There’s more for you here…
At Refresh, we believe that there’s more in store for motherhood than burnout and “survival mode.” We want you to come and be “refreshed” in your sense of purpose, in authentic connections with other moms, and, most importantly, in God’s love for you.
Join us and be equipped and encouraged by building relationships and listening to speakers who share relevant topics that will inform you in your role as a woman, wife, and mom. We want to cheer you on as you impact the world by raising the next generation. Refresh is a place where what you do is celebrated!
We meet on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from 9:15-11:15 am, from September through May.
WHAT IS REFRESH?
- Refresh is a group to connect moms in the greater Livingston County area. (Formerly MOPS at Cornerstone EPC)
WHAT DOES REFRESH OFFER?
- Refresh meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, September through May, from 9:15 - 11:15 am.
- A typical meeting includes:
- A time to connect and build relationships with other moms during a delicious and refreshing brunch
- A wide range of speakers who discuss topics relevant and encouraging to you as a mother
- Activities or crafts that will inspire and encourage you
- Social events outside of regular meetings to strengthen new friendships.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Moms! From expectant moms to “seasoned” ones… We want all moms to find their place here.
- We meet on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from 9:15-11:15 am, from September through May.
- Cornerstone Evangelical Presbyterian Church
9455 Hilton Rd. Brighton, MI 48114
We have a wonderful team of carefully screened caregivers who can’t wait to spend Tuesday mornings pouring into your kids!
● Newborns through walkers will spend the morning being cared for and played with by our amazing volunteers.
● Ages 2-5 will have the opportunity to listen to a story and do an age-appropriate activity that corresponds.
● 1st Graders and up have the opportunity to be part of our new Homeschool Room where they will spend the first part of the morning completing the schoolwork you send for them to do and the latter part of the morning will be spent participating in a lesson and corresponding activity.
ARE THERE EVENTS OUTSIDE OF TUESDAY EVENINGS?
- Table groups get together with (or without!) our children outside of regular meetings throughout the year, and there are also whole group social events planned.
HOW CAN I SERVE?
- We need kind and compassionate Kiddo Caregivers who will faithfully and lovingly care for our children in Kiddo Connect during Refresh meetings. If you're interested in helping once or twice a month or on a substitute basis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have questions or need more information about Refresh, please contact us at email@example.com