REFRESH IS A GROUP TO CONNECT MOMS IN THE GREATER LIVINGSTON COUNTY AREA.
(Formerly MOPS at Cornerstone EPC)
Connect with other moms who are experiencing this stage of motherhood too! Over coffee and snacks, you can talk about sleepless nights, potty training, and the most adorable things only preschoolers could say.
Get equipped by listening to speakers who share relevant topics that will inform you in your role as a woman, wife, and mom.
Be encouraged as we cheer you on to impact the world by raising the next generation. Refresh is a place where what you do is celebrated!
Meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from 7:00 - 9:00 pm, from September through May.
WHAT IS REFRESH?
- Refresh is a group to connect moms in the greater Livingston County area. (Formerly MOPS at Cornerstone EPC)
WHAT DOES REFRESH OFFER?
- Refresh meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, September through May, from 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
- A typical meeting includes:
- A time to socialize and build relationships and to relate and share advice with other moms during a delicious and refreshing brunch
- A wide range of speakers who discuss topics relevant and encouraging to you as a mother
- Activities or crafts that will inspire and encourage you
- Social events outside of regular meetings to strengthen new friendships.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Moms! Our focus is geared towards moms with young children at home or expectant moms.
- We meet on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month (September through May), from 7:00-9:00 pm.
- Cornerstone Evangelical Presbyterian Church
9455 Hilton Rd. Brighton, MI 48114
- Kiddo Connect child care and children's classes are available for registered children kindergarten and under. We also offer a homeschool room, which is available for students over the age of 5. During our meetings, the children will have fun playing and learning in age appropriate classes. We have a wonderful team of carefully screened volunteers to care for our sweet kids on Tuesday mornings!
- Please dress your children in play clothes that you wouldn't mind getting messy. We have many wonderful games and sensory activities for your children to participate in, and they might get a tad messy.
ARE THERE EVENTS OUTSIDE OF TUESDAY EVENINGS?
- Table groups get together with (or without!) our children outside of regular meetings throughout the year, and there are also whole group social events planned.
HOW CAN I SERVE?
- We need kind and compassionate Kiddo Caregivers who will faithfully and lovingly care for our children in Kiddo Connect during Refresh meetings. If you're interested in helping once or twice a month or on a substitute basis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have questions or need more information about Refresh, please contact us at email@example.com